Returns and refunds policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are happy - with proof of purchase - to offer a Full Refund for your purchase (not including shipping) received back within 30 Days of purchase.
We pride ourselves upon quality products and quality service. (This forms part of your right to cancel your order with no loss other than return postage and packing costs). We want you to be delighted with your ebbelsen® experience.
Your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it. Please follow the returns procedure below.
Returns and Shipping procedure:
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition in which you received it.
Ideally it should be in the original packaging and accompanied with the original printed card/swing ticket. We simply ask that you exercise courtesy when first reviewing your purchase and trying on the garment. Try to open the packaging carefully, avoid removing the attached printed card (swing ticket) and avoid wearing the garment outside until you are satisfied with the purchase. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. Please include a copy (or printed details) of your receipt/payment of your order.
3. Please include your name, contact details and address and reason for return and whether you require a refund/replacement.
4. Please also include the details provided in point 3 (above) in an email via our contact page. This will ensure the process is much faster as we'll be ready and waiting for your delivery and able to process it much quicker.
5. We recommend that you use an insured, tracked and signed postal/shipping service as we are not responsible for any loss prior to us receiving the item.
6. Please re-package responsibly and send to the returns address - shown below:
IMD Ltd c.o Ebbelsen
11C Stephenson Road
Gorse Lane Ind Est
Clacton on Sea
1. Any garment not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or items posted after 30 days since delivery, may not qualify as an acceptable 'return'.
2. Returns and refunds are generally processed within 10 days after we receive the returned item(s). Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your card or original method of payment. Refunds for items which are not deemed faulty will have the original postal/shipping cost deducted.
3. We can not refund the cost of your return postage - unless the item is faulty - and we recommend that you use an insured, tracked and signed postal/shipping service as we are not responsible for any loss prior to us receiving the item. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping costs are non-refundable (unless the item is faulty).
1 Year Guarantee:
Ebbelsen® jackets are guaranteed for one year from date of purchase, for the original owner, against defects in workmanship and materials. (Your statutory rights are not affected). Please register your guarantee and purchase.
Items returned under the terms of our one year guarantee and are deemed to be faulty, will receive a replacement (or a refund if a suitable replacement is not available, at our discretion). A reimbursement for the return delivery charge will also be made if a postage receipt is provided (and the guarantee claim is deemed valid). Using the returns address (provided on this page), please include: 1. Your contact details (and address). 2. Your purchase history details (copy of payment/receipt), including date of purchase. 3. Reason for returning the garment AND please clarify that this is a guarantee claim/return. 4. Copy of postage/shipping receipt. We recommend that you use an insured tracked and signed service as we are not responsible for items which are lost during transit prior to us receiving them.